Thursday, May 6, 2010

I was doing so well too and then I woke up at 6:30.

I want to punch you. Not really. What I really want is to have a conversation where I say all the stupid shit that repeats in my head. Or I want you to be gone from my head. Either way works. I am never good at the second. I think about people for years. Not in a pining manner, but I just think about them. Like "remember when this one thing happened that one time." I write poems. I don't like to show people that I've had things with (I wanted to say ex-lovers, but that seemed really silly) my poetry, because some of it is really blatently about them. Even people that only existed in my life for a little while. Like this person. I think it doesn't help that it's Greek Week and we see each other, we can hear each other speaking, but we ignore each other.

I wish I were appealing for a long period of time and people could have a sustained liking of me. That would be nice. I made my goal of dating someone and now I want to have sustained dating and liking of someone. Except I'm going to Austria, so not really. It just doesn't feel like I am going to Austria, so I keep thinking about life as if I were going to be here forever.

No comments: