Friday, May 28, 2010

Yesterday Colleen (the secretary of the PR office) offered to let me come in and work extra hours because I'm almost done with all my work and I get really bored. I came in the morning, fifteen minutes late due to alarm clock dreaming (Alison from German Club was in my dream. She didn't like my alarm) and everything seemed normal, I went and fetched the mail and things and then when I came back Karrie, head of PR, asked me to come talk with her in one of the empty offices, which was really scary, but I've never been in trouble at work, so I figured it was some minor task for me to do and I walked into the office and they had food and a present and it was so nice. I've never worked somewhere bad besides my brief stint in retail. This makes me slightly worried about the real world.

No comments: