Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dear Sisters,
It's the night before installation and I just want to say that I'm really glad I stuck around for nationals. I appreciate all of you more than I ever thought I would. This term you've helped me through some shitty stuff. I felt shitty today and I went and sat with Sarah Colangelo and Katie who were tabling and it made me feel so much better and they were just sitting and tabling. We've had so much to do this week and secretly I like it, because I like spending time with you. It's hard for me to say stuff like this, which I know sounds silly, because I say stuff like this all the time, but I really mean it. I need to go to sleep because we need to be up very early, but really, I appreciate almost all of you fully. There are people in the organization that I've fallen out with, but that is what happens. That is the choice that people make. I am not a sorority girl. People who knew me before and people who know me now all agree on this, but I'm glad I joined and I'm glad I stayed.
That is all.

No comments: