Saturday, April 3, 2010

Maybe people don't realize how they act because no one tells them. This is why I get nervous. I don't know how I act or what I look like because no one tells me unless it's good.

Except sometimes I get told to calm down, but not as much recently because I've been calm.

On a different note, I just remember sitting in my orientation group for college and feeling really intimidated because everyone want to be a doctor or a brain surgeon. I wonder if they actually made it through undergrad and are going to med school next year. I wish I remembered their names or what they looked like.

There are no fajitas at lunch today, which means I will be craving fajitas all week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love
yourself
as
you
love
everyone.
Be
at
peace.
Those
who
don't
love
you
aren't
loving
people.
Find
your
peace.
Then
you
will
calm
down.
Be
Yourself
and
someone
like
Yourself
might
just
like
you.
:)
Most
of
all,
Don't
Worry.
Worrying
doesn't
get
things
done.
Doing
things
gets
things
done.