Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Easter Bunny never came to my house when I was little: my parents forgot or didn't realize that he was supposed to. When I was five I asked them what happened and why he never showed up. Luckily that year we moved to a new house and they said that he just didn't have our address before, but he did now and he came every year for awhile until Kevin and I lost interest.

There is a box of egg dye that has been sitting in my mom's house for several years.

The part I used to really like about Easter was going out for brunch. This stopped before the Easter Bunny did.

If you know me, you probably know my family isn't at all religious, but my mom and I like to celebrate things and put up cheesy decorations and fitting food.

It's harder to celebrate non-religious Easter as you get older. All that's left is eating candy.

1 comment:

Nick Klaus said...

true, but now you get to eat special easter candy. I was mostly unaware that it was going to be today because I assumed that easter marketing was like christmas marketing, and that it started way before the actual day.