Thursday, March 4, 2010

Living with people is so strange.

Today I talked about a friend about her roommate for an hour and a half. Oh geeze. My roommates are generally always lovely, except I never see them. I am the messy loud one and I am not that messy or that loud. Tonight I came back to find a couple of notes, one above the sink telling us to rinse out the sponges and leave them on the edge of the sink so they don't get moldy (I always leave them on the edge of the sink, but I probably don't rinse them out properly) and one in the shower saying to leave the curtain closed so it doesn't grow things as well (I always leave it open) (I did not realize this was why it was growing things) I didn't mind the notes at all, because I rarely see my roommates and they were pointing out things I should actually do and they had little smilies on them. It's just so strange though, to combine multiple lives and living styles together.

No comments: