Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bitchy People, Finals, and Springtime

German was a complete disaster for me this term. I got a B. My lowest German grade ever. I was already to put it aside and forget about it, when my professor said it was our fault we did poorly on the passive section because we didn't listen. I did listen, I'm just dumb. Normally I like this professor a lot, I've had seven classes with her, but it upset me that she accused me of not listening.

Then at the end of class, this girl who has an interrupting problem, finished one of my sentences for me in a manner that implied I needed help finishing it, which I didn't. All of this made me very crabby even though it was my last German class ever.

But then I walked outside and it was so beautiful. It's sunny, the sky is blue. I turned in my medical form for Wales and my last Dylan Thomas paper. I ran into a lot of people I liked. It's all okay.

No comments: