Friday, March 12, 2010

I miss reading books of the prose fictional variety. The last time I read one was in December and that was mostly purging on Roald Dahl books because Fantastic Mr. Fox was so good. I'll bring a couple of books to Wales. I tend to read a lot on vacation, which makes no sense, except for the fact that I don't have my computer to distract me. Computers are really awful. When I was younger I kept a diary on the computer, but didn't show anyone and locked it with a password. I'm sure it's terrible. I did a lot of things with fonts. I guess what I'm saying is that maybe it's the internet that's awful. Not that we can't do cool shit with it, because we can, just that I feel much more satisfied when I can't access it (because when I can access it, I will use it).

No comments: