Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Okay, so I've definitely talked on the third floor of the library.

But these people have been talking on the third floor of the library for like an hour. They are talking about their drinking habits and the worst hangovers they've had and about how Chris doesn't remember much. I don't know who Chris is.

I want to make a paper airplane that says "be quiet" on it and throw it at them in a fit of passive aggressive rage.

Mostly I'm enraged because I can't seem to get any work done. I especially cannot write and I have a story due tomorrow.

Chris peed on their landing.

I know who one of the people talking is.

One of them is also eating in the library.

I am so hungry, I just want to eat forever. Dinner was not satisfying.

People on either side of me are talking now.

No comments: