Monday, November 9, 2009

Do you ever meet people or re-meet people and you just get a feeling from them and that feeling dictates everything you feel about them from then on?

Today I heard this girl talk for the first time. I had seen her before, but hadn't heard her speak and she sounded just like she should sound. I didn't like her much, I didn't like her before, but this dislike was based off nothing.

Or seeing someone and thinking that you are supposed to be friends with them, but aren't sure why. But then you are friends with them and they are exactly how they are supposed to be, even though you weren't sure what that was.

I'm losing faith in speech to get to know people. I meet them and I just know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely understand this concept and almost trust it completely. A lot of people can pass by/though your life and you take no notice but there can be that one or those few people that just feel right. It's nice to have this happen because it's not based on "oh we have interest in similar interests and so we should be friends" but more on "we're friends cause it's meant to be." I also like thinking as to how this fits into the different religious beliefs, like I know I have faith in this "process" but it's hard to explain exactly what it is and why I trust it so much.
A downside to it is that there can be large gaps between meeting the "right" people and then I get into the "well I'm meant to be where I am but what if I don't like where I am?" and then the next thing I know is that it all works out again.
All in all, I understand the words that are coming out of your mouth.

Unknown said...

well i was going to say the same basic thing martin said. but now it won't sound as sincere because martin already said it.