Thursday, June 18, 2009

I have been posting considerably less, which makes sense because it's summer and summer is a time for doing things, rather than lying in bed and writing blog posts. I've been doing a lot of thinking, something that is not abnormal for me. I like to think it's not abnormal for anyone. Are there people who don't think a lot? Even things I like I think about, I just think about them in a different way. Except for somethings, somethings I don't think about because it's just better not to. The summer has been strange and wonderful and confusing. Sometimes it is all of these things, sometimes it is only one of these things at a time. I like it best when it is all of them.

Regardless, being here is really nice.

It's nice in a way that's difficult to talk about because I like it so much and I was so unhappy in comparison during the spring.

Bonfire tomorrow.

1 comment:

steffington said...

I think all the time. Sometimes it's a problem.

And I'm going to a bonfire tomorrow too! I hope you have fun!