Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cecelia, you're breaking my heart

I've spent a lot of time by myself recently. Okay, I've spent the last four days virtually alone besides class. This is a really long time for me to be by myself. My coping technique for atleast the last five years or so has been making sure I have something to do of every minute of everyday. Part of it was because I had a midterm due, that ended up being fourteen pages long and required long periods of procrastination. I decided some things. That's not true. I decided one thing. I decided I'm not going to spend time around people that make me feel bad. Which sound ridiculous, I know, I mean, really how hard is it not to spend time around people that make you feel bad? But sometimes you like the people that make you feel bad. Also, I'm not quite sure who makes me feel bad. I'm still considering it. There are a couple people on the maybe list.

Side note: most of the people I am friends with don't make me feel bad. If you're reading this, you're probably not one of them. Most of the people that make me feel bad are the ones listened a few blog posts ago, the ones who are indifferent to me.

No comments: