Thursday, July 5, 2012

Normal post-party ennui. Found myself at a gay bar with a settling hangover at midnight last night. I forget how to dance when I am near sober and find myself moving my hips off beat and wondering why I'm still awake. I already have all I want from the nighttime, I don't need to find it at a bar, though I still do like whiskey sours. Finding myself unreasonably upset that I am expected to be ready to leave to spend time with family at 7:30 in the morning on the last Saturday I have off before leaving. I don't understand fishing, but I do understand why fish are hungrier in the morning. I can't sit and wait that long for fish to bite, particularly when I want to be sleeping. What's the point of getting up so early to bike for an hour and a half? Isn't that what the rest of the day is for. I should go running, but my body feels heavy from all those hot dogs. I didn't take any pictures because I was having more fun lying in the grass, drinking Grainbelts. At some point I will want pictures from yesterday. I never expect to feel this way, but I always do afterwards.

No comments: