Monday, June 4, 2012

Things to do today:
1. Eat breakfast.
2. Read DFW story Westward the Course of the Empire Takes it's Way, which includes both mention of MFA programs and rural Illinois, so I can't help but be attracted to it.
3. Finish cleaning up from party.
4. Go to gym. Run for 15 minutes or so to gauge how foot is doing. Go to yoga.
5. Eat lunch. Watch Girls.
6. Go to the bank and getting a savings account because they keep deleting it because I don't put any money in it.
7. Go swimming.
8. Eat dinner.
9. Try not to spend the entire day reading this blog about being a foster parent in NYC.
10. I am sort of in this place where I don't want to think too much. I am not terribly in this place. But things are still a little delicate.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also am in a place where I don't want to think too much. Unfortunately, that's pretty much job for the next two days.