Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Some comments on food:

Last night I had a nightmare that I went out to dinner with my mom to a Japanese restaurant and they served me a giant bowl of noodles in a white sauce and I ate the whole thing and I spent the rest of the dream panicking about how I would ever burn off all those calories and perplexed as to why a Japanese restaurant was serving Italian food.

I ordered rolls and the bread part of stuffing from Breadsmith today and noticed they had an entire case of soft pretzel products. It was like being in Austria all over again and instantly my mouth started watering until I caught sight of the nutritional facts and one soft pretzel has the same amount of calories as my breakfast and lunch combined, so I stifled my urges. I still ordered a dozen rolls for 3 people though.

No comments: