Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I had my first running failure since starting couch 2 5k. Normally I run about four times a week. This week, due to work starting again, I ran three days in a row, which I managed, though I was sore. I also eat around 1200 calories a day. Sometimes I eat under that, which I realize is vastly unhealthy, but I do it anyway. Then today I went to yoga. Yoga was great. I was pretty sure I was the strongest, most flexible person in the entire room and thus after yoga I should absolutely go running. My body did not like this. After 23 minutes out of 30 minutes of running I had to call it quits, which was disappointing because I was so close to the end, but my heart rate was near the point of explosion and so I decided to call it quits. I don't feel that awful about it. Okay I feel a little awful about it.

No comments: