Sunday, June 27, 2010

It's my first day to sleep in snd my mom calls at 10 AM from the hospital, asking me to pick her up immediately. My dog, hearing that I am awake has a heart attack of joy and starts sliding around my wooden floor. So much for sleeping in.

I would like to note that when my mother is home and not in the hospital we have a very good relationship. I come home usually between 11:00PM and 3:00AM and often she is still awake and she offers me food and I say no and then she starts listening off other foods that she could make in the future and I say that sounds good and she tells me how cute I look and that is the end. If I am home during the day, the routine is pretty much the same although sometimes I accept the offer of food and she talks about how cute I am for longer as my look has not been rumbled by the evening yet.

No comments: