Monday, June 7, 2010

Blogger was down so I haven't been able to post. Unfortunately I was not really busy and that's why I've been abnormally quiet. I'm home. I almost killed my mother on the drive and she sensed how tense I was and tried to comfort me by repeating every five minutes how much closer we were and how once we crossed the Minnesota border it would all be better. She totally ruined the border crossing for me. Normally I love it. Then I went out to a huge dinner with my dad and brother where I ate calamari, french onion soup, a popover, bacon wrapped scallops, green beans, wild rice, and molten chocolate cake. I also drank an entire bottle of wine by myself minus the half a glass my dad drank. Party hard. When I got home I flipped out because Larry (my mom's boyfriend) cut down this bush I like a lot in front of my mom's house. This inexplicably caused me to rearrange my room.

Side story: I rearranged my room as a small child because I could see the top of my head in the mirror when I sat up in bed and I needed glasses so it was scary shit seeing my little dark blurry head popping up. When I was a first year in college my mother changed it back without asking which caused a series of panic attacks when I returned home, but I didn't tell her because I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Last night, still kind of drunk, I decided I needed to reclaim my room.

I spent all day cleaning my room at my dad's house and it's still not clean because it was a mess and then I went for drinks with Blair, which was really nice because I haven't seen her since August.

I've already bored. I don't know how to call people when I first get home. It makes me nervous.

No comments: