Friday, June 18, 2010

I found a bunch of letters and cards and pictures while cleaning my room. Mostly from senior year of high school and first year of college. I tried to throw them away, but I can't.

Card from Blair: Tasha! Happy Birthday! There's no mail today so this is going to be laaaaaaate. Gustavus has laaaaame cards. I hope you have a FABULOUS birthday! I missss you!!!!

Card from Elizabeth: Tasha! Haha, I thought you'd like the baby on the front! Any way, I hope you have a really good birthday and I wish I could be there (or both of us at home). Hopefully I will come and visit you soon! Happy Birthday!!!

She never came to visit me.

There's a letter from Julie from before Thanksgiving break first year talking about how she is so excited to be home with everyone. How different from now. There's a letter from Joseph. Weird. A birthday letter from Julie.

Card from Grandparents (grandfather now passed away, grandmother immobile: the enclosed check for SIOU purposes only.

*Self Indulgence Otherwise Unthinkable.

There's a huge pile of senior pictures.

Oh and love letters. What do I do with those? What do you do with love letters after you break someone's heart?

No comments: