Friday, December 18, 2009

Last night I was thinking about what kind of girl I was and decided that I am convenience girl. I am a convenient person. I am there and am something to do or seem like the right thing to do and then convenient time ends. I think this stems from my desire to always be around people and thus accept what they need.


Also: The Walker last night was really good. They had a Dan Graham exhibit which I enjoyed in the manner that I always enjoy things with lots of reflective surfaces (i.e. mirrors). I also really enjoy the Benches & Binoculars exhibit where they got lots of pieces together and hung them on a wall and places benches with binoculars at different angles in the room. Quasi MB- "In the Middle of its Story" was interesting from a poetic aspect. There were a lot of poems about the rain and showers and other things and then he drenched the paper he wrote the poems on. So if anyone has a chance to go to the Walker soon, I would recommend going.

No comments: