Sunday, December 13, 2009

I got my first negative comment on my blog after having it for more than a year. I'm not quite sure what to think about it. I do whine quite a bit, they aren't entirely wrong. It's part of my charm. I also like a lot of things a lot. I think it might be split between those. I started this blog because Colin and Martin had blogs they wrote in a lot and I was in Italy and I was lonely and I wanted somewhere to post my poetry. Colin stopped posting poetry on his blog incase he wanted to publish it somewhere, but the large majority of the things I post on here are not of a publishable sort of quality. When I am happy and occupied I write less. When I am happy and occupied I talk to people more. However, there are many times in my life where I do not have the people around to talk to about things that I need to say and so I say them to my blog instead. I think it would be better to disregard what anonymous had said instead of responding to it with their own blogpost, but I never do what I really should do. Yes, I whine on my blog, but my life is happier than it appears on a computer screen. This is everytihng that is left over from my day, that wasn't able to come out of my mouth. If you don't like it, don't read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like what you write. i dont know what your life is "really" like. but i read the words you write about it. and in doing so find comfort in having similar human responses.

-the kid