Monday, August 29, 2011

One of my cousins was prescribed percocet for an ear ache. She is now in a coma and might not make it and even if she does make it she probably has severe brain damage. It's weird because my cousin lives in California, I've spent time with her only a few times in my life, but I still care about her a lot. That's how family is supposed to be right? I keep trying to be optimistic and say that she is going to get on facebook and post a status about how clumsy she is (she posts many statuses like this) and accidentally took too much medication, but is magically okay and suffered no brain damage. But it's hard. Being in limbo with anything is hard. I keep thinking about my other cousin, her sisters, and about what a horrible time they must be having right now. It's just fucked up that someone that can medication because their head hurts and now they might not make it.

No comments: