Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kindle is broken. I can get a new one (for free) shipped immediately (here in two days) except since I am in Austria they have to charge me for it and then refund me for the first one. The refund hasn't arrived and I don't have enough money in my account to buy the new one now so I am stuck book-less and internet less for however long it takes the refund to enter my account. Motherfucker. Fucking Europe. Fucking Amazon. Fucking bank account. Fucking internet-less apartment. Fucking living alone.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Do you have an iPod Touch? I've been using the Kindle app (free!) and while it's not the same as a real Kindle, it's better than nothing.

Tasha said...

I do not have an ipod touch. I also do not have wireless to use an ipod touch if I had one, which sort of makes everything ridiculously complicated. Thanks for the suggestion though.