Sunday, November 7, 2010

I have not been posting with my normal overzealousness. I'm not sure why. It could be argued that it is because I don't consistently have internet, that all I do during the week is sleep in my apartment. I think I've been happy though and when I'm happy I don't feel the need to document everything that I've ever felt and show it to everyone. I also haven't really been writing. As I was falling asleep last night I thought about writing and it came so easily, but I was in bed, half asleep in the stage where everything that exists is mostly hallucination. I become so much more desperate to talk to people here. At home there are so many times when I think about coming, but instead sit around waiting for my phone to do anything. If anything, I understand the self-preservation of my happiness.

No comments: