Monday, September 6, 2010

Got this terrible desire to go back to Knox this morning. I rather hate waking up at noon, eating, doing nothing, and then eating again. I'm pretending that I am doing Austria study abroad and hopefully by the time I get back I will be over everything. I will be ready to become a person on my own. I will be able to have conversations with people and not talk about college. Just once I want to kiss a boy who did not attend Knox as this is not happened since last summer. How am I supposed to get over people if I have no one to kiss? I never actually like the beginning of school. It's always awkward trying to remember where I fit, who I am friends with. Everyone moving in makes it seem so appealing though. I almost wish I were leaving for Austria earlier even though I am terrified.

No comments: